CASE STUDY: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Our client is one of Canada’s largest financial and property damage insurance companies with over $50 billion worth of managed assets.
Following a major acquisition, our client wanted to move from being a provincial leader to a major player at the national level. This transformation had to be accomplished while keeping operational costs low and positioning the customer service company at the forefront through digital channels. Prior to Levio’s intervention, the client was having difficulty implementing and consolidating its digital transformation initiatives.
Levio had to modernize the company’s existing IT systems using modern digital technologies, thereby ensuring the continuity of current business operations. By approaching the problem from the employees’ and customers’ perspectives, Levio was able to re-engineer business processes to ensure mass adoption and user satisfaction.
Levio leveraged new digital capabilities to increase efficiency across all business units. The objectives were clear: increase cross-selling of products, reduce churn, optimize rates, reduce the number of claims, and increase overall operational efficiency while diminishing/eliminating sources of customer issues.
- Development and piloting of the program and governance structure to manage the $450 million, 10-year program portfolio
- Replacement of the existing register systems with a next-generation COTS solution from the EIS group
- Implementation of multiple solutions to address all stages of the transformation such as omni-channel services, business intelligence and analytics, cloud migration, etc.
- Used an approach that brought business and IT stakeholders together, fostered true collaboration and delivered quick wins early in the project.
Levio offers the following services:
- Strategic leadership, organizational and digital transformation
- Customer and partner management
- Roadmap, project scoping (objectives), design, architecture, requirements
- Project and program planning, full lifecycle management
- Agile Development
- DevOps, QA, implementation, deployment
- Support and maintenance
- Change management and training
- Seamless change management, Agile execution, and a migration approach that allowed for successive deliveries on time and without disruption to business operations.
- On a few occasions, some projects managed by other companies were on the verge of failure. Levio was then asked to carry out these projects. Levio successfully and efficiently carried out these initiatives.
- Levio delivered a new pricing solution for $4 billion worth of business. As a result, Levio was able to replace Excel as the primary pricing solution for actuaries, allowing actuaries to push new pricing to production.
- Implementation of various systems and solutions: invoicing, document creation, compensation, CRM pricing solution, and policy management
- Successful conversion of 80,000 commercial fonts.
- Successful re-engineering of the desktop environment for 500 branches across Canada, including networking, telephone routing, and security.
- The project was completed on time, on budget and within scope.
- Levio won the client’s trust and subsequently other mandates.
- Levio has fostered a culture of collaboration within a complex organizational structure.