Senior Full-stack Developer
Want to thrive in a challenging work environment? Join the leader in digital transformation and boost your career at Levio. We offer a unique opportunity to develop your expertise within a high caliber team.
The variety of challenges offered by our clients will give you the opportunity to surpass yourself and keep your expertise at the top. Share the daily life of our customers and be an important actor in the most ambitious projects in technology and software solutions.
Levio is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Fullstack Developers to join our team.
This is a full-time opportunity located in Toronto, Ottawa or Montréal.
2 - 3 days a week on the office (Will be flex on what days)
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain innovative security software & applications
- Produce clean, readable, maintainable code
- Have the ability to evaluate existing solutions and implementations
- Act as a coach by providing guidelines to junior team members
- Perform detailed code reviews with suggestions for improvement
- Must take ownership of all work you do – to see it through from start to finish
- Understand high-level software architecture and how it relates to business requirements
- Troubleshoot problems effectively including being able to find flaws when implementing a design
- Propose well designed technical solutions and act as the technical escalation point
- Be responsible for the prioritization of the projects in collaboration with Project management office, architects and team leads.
Requirements Full Stack :
- 5-10 years of software full stack development expertise
- Deep understanding of software development best practices (CI/CD, code review, testing, SDLC)
- Hands-on DevOps experience (Gitlab, Jira, Confluence) in Bell environment
- Solid expertise in software debugging and root cause analysis.
- Experience implementing and integrating software that interacts with vendors equipment (Juniper, Cisco, 6Wind) and Bell NTS systems (PVCOARS, IPAM, MAXIMO, E-SIDE, Focus, BALI, TACACS). Candidate must have strong interworking knowledge of Bell IS/IT systems and integrations with Network Technology solutions.
- Expert development experience with Kotlin and Python
- Strong understanding of ONAP – Open Network Automation Platform
- JSON schema and Rest/RestConf API development
- grpc, gnmi, Netconf, SNMP, syslog and WebSocket
- Linux (KVM, OpenStack / OpenShift, RHEL, Ubuntu, Docker) application deployment
- Data model, Yang, YAML, MongoDB, MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle, HA proxy, Kafka, and Kubernetes
- Monitoring tools including ELK
- Hashicorp Vault, Nexus, Artifactory, SonarQube Development tools and utilities
- SDN and NFV ecosystem development and vendor management
- Strong networking stack and protocols – Full OSI Model
- Public Cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure )
The position is in English, bilingual in French is an asset
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborative, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you’d be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!
Levio offers many benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees! In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer
- Group insurance
- A pension fund
- A professional development allowance of $2500
- Public transportation or parking is paid
- Referral bonuses
- An active social club
Job status: Full time, 40 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer and has an equal employment opportunity program for women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.
- The masculine gender is used without discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening this text.