Levio is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Business Analyst to join our team!
This is a full-time opportunity located in Ontario Area.
2 - 3 days a week on the office (Will be flex on what days)
Our business analysts work with various stakeholders to collect, analyze, communicate and validate requirements in projects. You will offer solutions that enable the organization to achieve its objectives.
- Create, analyze or participate in documented Business Requirements and map out impacted systems within our IT portfolio
- Work with stakeholders to drive alignment around more pragmatic/strategic vs. prescriptive solutions
- Create/review Change Requests, confirm impacts, and update Project documentation
- Create and execute test plans
- Support team during deployment and post implementation
Here’s how to impress us:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (BBA);
- Experience working as a business analyst (3 to 5 years)
- Experience in consultation (preferred)
- Experience with multidisciplinary and multi-site teams (preferred)
- Rigorous, results-oriented person with proven ability to meet schedule, budget and scope of project
- Excellent ability to influence and communicate
- Leadership, customer-oriented, strong propensity for teamwork
- Ability to manage team communications, problem solving and stakeholder relationships
- Ability to work in complex environments.
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you’d be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!
The position is in English, bilingual in French is an asset
SOCIAL BENEFITS :
Levio offers many benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees! In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer:
- Group insurance
- A pension fund
- A professional development allowance of $2500
- Public transportation or parking is paid
- Referral bonuses
- An active social club
Job status: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer and has an equal employment opportunity program for women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.
- The masculine gender is used without discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening this text.