Want to thrive in a challenging work environment? Join the leader in digital transformation and boost your career at Levio.
We offer a unique opportunity to develop your expertise within a high caliber team.
The variety of challenges offered by our clients will give you the opportunity to surpass yourself and keep your expertise at the top. Share the daily life of our customers and be an important actor in the most ambitious projects in technology and software solutions.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
we are looking for a squad of DevOps Engineers :
Responsibilities will include:
- To solution particular sub-systems within the Flexible Monitization program,
- Actively participate in the coding and execution of said solutions,
- Develop and maintain development environments,
- Develop and improve internal monitoring and deployment tools (e.g. Monitor application metrics and participate in the continuous improvement of services and systems)
- Participate in the design of applications and the configuration of operating systems,
- Accompany developers in the optimization and securing of developments,
- Design and conduct the necessary tests to ensure successful automationPrepare,
- Coordinate and carry out installations and production,
- Implement a continuous improvement procedure following the observation of recurring problems,
- +7 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer,
- A good Knowledge of the following tools : AWS AppSync, GraphQL, RestAPIs, Kafka or equivalent Messaging Buses in AWS.
- A good knowledge of how client-side applications (Web, Mobile Apps, ConnectedTV apps) is a plus in order to understand how these subsystems will ultimately be consumed.
SOCIAL BENEFITS :
Levio offers many benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees! In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer :
- Group insurance,
- A professional development allowance of $2500
- Public transportation or parking is paid
- Referral bonuses
- An active social club
Job status: Full time position,
Levio is an equal opportunity employer and has an equal employment opportunity program for women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities.
- The masculine gender is used without discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening this text.
The position is in English, French bilingual is an asset.
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you’d be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!