Menya is the artificial intelligence division of Levio Conseils. We help our partners use artificial intelligence integrated with other tools in their digital transformation. Our clients include prestigious organizations and companies such as Defence Canada, the Canadian Space Agency, MDA, Ciena, Desjardins, Morgan Stanley and many others. Among others, thanks to a contract from MDA and the Canadian Space Agency, Menya is developing the artificial intelligence for the next generation of the Canadian robotic arm (Canadarm3) that will be deployed on a station around the moon (Lunar Gateway). Our AI partners include Microsoft, AWS Amazon, and Google. Our service includes deploying and integrating their AI technologies to help our clients. We also develop our own technologies to be deployed at our customers' sites in a complete package ranging from consulting services, custom application development, integration of existing AI technologies and licensing of our technologies.
We are looking for Project Manager to join our teams in various projects.
As the project manager, this person will:
- Plan the work,
- Monitor the project’s progress and the budget,
- Assess, monitor and address the risks,
- Manage the delivery,
- Interface with the client (MDA) and provide monthly progress reports,
- Ensure the satisfaction of the client,
- Understand and communicate the technical challenges and their impact,
- Understand and communicate the technical progress of the project,
- Evaluate the project’s performance.
- BSc in computer science or Bing in Software Engineering
- 3 years of experience in project management for software development and/or AI projects
- Experience as project manager on at least one software project that was successfully deployed or sold commercially
- PMP certification or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in software development (ideally C++ or another object-oriented language) is a plus
- Fluent in English
Any of the following is advantageous:
- MSc in artificial intelligence Machine Learning
- Certifications in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Appetite to complete certifications in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Proficiency in French