Data Strategy and Analytics Senior Expert
Menya is the artificial intelligence division of Levio Conseils. We help our partners use artificial intelligence integrated with other tools in their digital transformation. Our clients include prestigious organizations and companies such as Defence Canada, the Canadian Space Agency, MDA, Ciena, Desjardins, Morgan Stanley and many others. Among others, thanks to a contract from MDA and the Canadian Space Agency, Menya is developing the artificial intelligence for the next generation of the Canadian robotic arm (Canadarm3) that will be deployed on a station around the moon (Lunar Gateway). Our AI partners include Microsoft, AWS Amazon, and Google. Our service includes deploying and integrating their AI technologies to help our clients. We also develop our own technologies to be deployed at our customers' sites in a complete package ranging from consulting services, custom application development, integration of existing AI technologies and licensing of our technologies.
We are looking for a Senior Azure Data Strategy and Analytics Expert to build the environment for a future new plant for our client in Quebec. Highly autonomous, the expert is a business minded individual responsible for understanding the data needs across the enterprise and to develop and execute a roadmap to maximize data capabilities and business insights.
He is responsible for scaling the data function as new products and services are implemented and transforming data into insights that inform strategy and decision making to support profitable growth.
He is bilingual and has experience designing and deploying large scale data analytics and business intelligence capabilities on Microsoft Azure.
He has a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. He has a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
He will play a strategic role in designing all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
- Understand the business processes, the underlying data, and cross-cutting data sets for various systems.
- Guide the future direction of data strategy and processes, including intake, sources, database design and structure, data integrity and database tools in the Azure environment.
- Transform data and information into insights that inform high-level strategy and tactical decision-making in support of revenue and profitability objectives.
- Be a champion for a data driven culture, lead a team of cross-functional analysts and support and train staff in data systems and reporting.
- Develop and execute a plan to maximize self-service capabilities for internal users and customers.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers to ensure information needs are formalized and understood and be conversant in the functional requirements for information exchange.
- Collaborate with cloud experts in the design of production, staging, QA, and development of cloud infrastructures running in 24×7 environments.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, Data Platform, DevOps, and Integration Teams to ensure cloud adoption follows standard best practices.
- Seven years as an analyst, data scientist or data engineer preferably in a manufacturing industry or similar,
- Strategic mindset with demonstrated experience in implementing data frameworks and driving continuous improvement,
- Expert communication skills and ability to influence leadership,
- Experienced manager with focus on coaching and mentoring cross functional team members,
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work,
- Excellent knowledge of Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends with Azure,
- Project management skills plans, organizes, motivates, and controls resources to achieve specified project goals and objectives while respecting defined constraints,
- Decision making skills: Solicits and objectively considers input from appropriate sources; Considers implications of actions on other areas, people, and processes when deciding,
- Agility: Adapts approaches that are appropriate for each situation, Accepts and adapts to new situations,
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate technical reports to management and other IT development partners,
- Must have worked in large scale deployment of Microsoft Azure Cloud,
- Microsoft Azure Architect Certification is required,
- In the Great Montreal Area,
- There are security clearances required, therefore a Canadian citizenship or permanent residency might be required.
The use of the masculine gender in this description is intended only to simplify the text.