Service Delivery Manager
Levio is currently looking for highly skilled Service Delivery Managers to join our team with prior experience in the financial industry.The company offers you the opportunity to be surrounded by a strong team that will take you further. We currently have different opportunities in Montreal.
- Service Delivery Managers are facilitators and change agents, with a passion for collaborative working, to support teams and improve and deliver exceptional output.
- You will work directly in a squad to drive performance using Agile values, practices, and processes.
- Working with the Product Owner, you will support the work of the squad by maintaining the backlog and facilitating Agile ceremonies like stand ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
- You will monitor team performance through the Squad’s metrics dashboards and help identify continuous improvement opportunities to support the team to work smarter, and more effectively.
- Model behaviors to support the organization’s transformation to a new way of working
- Actively create and maintain the culture within the squad based on the organization and Agile leadership behaviors
- Facilitate sprint planning, stand ups, retrospectives, and other Agile ceremonies
- Provide constructive feedback to team members to help drive Agile maturity
- Help the Product Owner to manage and prioritize work through the backlog
- Review and manage backlog items to ensure the latest work status is captured and updated as appropriate
- Maintain and update squad process metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and transparent communications to Product Owner and other stakeholders
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and best practices to progress the work of the squad
- Engage with Agile Coaches to help identify and deliver against training needs to support Agile practices
- bring passion to my work to inspire and motivate team members
- have a track record coaching and supporting colleagues to embrace innovative changes to their working methodologies
- apply innovative and creative thinking in order to solve problems and get things done
- bring a data-driven approach to decision making, both in day-to-day management and in making strategic trade-offs
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you'd be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!