Senior Solution Architect
Levio is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Senior Solution Architect to join our team available to start immediately (or with a short delay).What we do: Levio specializes in the implementation of major programs or projects related to organizational transformation. Our firm brings together top-caliber experienced consultants whose expertise enables them to master the most complex issues throughout the lifecycle of a transformation program or project. Our services cover strategic consulting, program management, project management, business architecture and business process reengineering, functional, organizational and technological architecture of information systems, implementation of technical business solution and field support in setting up processes up to the collection of inherent benefits.Responsibilities
- Defines technological architecture and orientations;
- Ensures a cohesive technological solution meeting technological and functional aspects, business needs and norms of the Bank;
- Addresses and resolves complex technological problems in a specific domain of expertise completely by oneself;
- Identifies interrelations and possible synergies with other projects;
- Performs a technological leadership and influential role with others;
- Popularizes and present technological solutions to managers from other business units;
- Validates impact of several solutions with business terms to support business decision taking;
- Facilitates the decision making process by assessing trade-offs of options, pros and cons, risks, and issues of every decision;
- Communicates business and technology decisions to broader audiences and serves as a change agent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Business or a related field;
- 5 to 10 years experience as an solution architect;
- Strong ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-focused environment;
- Great with working in a collaborative team environment as well as leading teams;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. French is an asset.