Levio is seeking a Mulesoft Developer who will design, develop, program, and maintain mapping processes using Mulesoft
This is a full-time opportunity located in the Toronto Area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop Mulesoft maps, orchestrations, schemas, and .NET libraries for connecting internal and external systems and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming
- Support and guide testing and deployments to different clustered Mulesoft environments and will follow proper SDLC processes.
- Create documentation and communicate with other teams and management.
- 3-5 years in C#, .NET, and in XML.
- 3-5 years of experience specifically designing and administrating Mulesoft applications.
- Mulesoft Mapping, Orchestration, Pipelines, and Custom Components.
- Develop, monitor, and upgrade Mulesoft solutions and components.
- Experience with SCOM & Mulesoft management packs.
- Experience with MSBuild & PowerShell scripting.
- Experience with XML, web services, and direct database connections required.
- Good communication skills.
- We need strong-character team members, passionate about IT and geared for action.
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you’d be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!