Angular UI Developer
Why work at Levio ?
Levio is a fast-growing, collaborative, inclusive company where people and technology succeed together. Levio provides ample opportunities for career advancement. Our culture puts no limits on what you can do. We are a welcoming community that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Levio has an agile, entrepreneurial culture that values its talent. We know our people are our advantage. We are a Canadian success story with global aspirations that helps clients thrive with technology. When we succeed, our clients succeed.
We are looking for some Angular UI Developers to join our teams. You will be the member of a fast-paced, globally dispersed Agile@Scale development team and will be responsible for the following
- Work with Sr. Project Lead on the project
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Knowledge of Java Programming and Development of REST Services will be a plus
Personal & Professional Development
- A coaching approach and career advancement opportunities
- A generous professional development allowance
- A network of communities of practice to develop skills in your areas of interest
- A strong commitment to giving back to our community
- A competitive salary
- A deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Referral bonuses
- Paid public transport or parking
Mental & Physical Health
- Up to 6 weeks of vacation
- A flexible way of working
- A comprehensive modular insurance plan
- An active social club
Levio is the fastest growing professional services company in Canada as recognized by the 2019 National Growth 500 ranking (2nd across all industries!). We have deep expertise in digital transformation, specializing in remedial, high risk, and complex enterprise IT and Digital Transformation projects. We have offices in Quebec City, Montreal, Sherbrooke, Toronto, Chicago and Phoenix and are currently expanding in Europe and Africa while we continue to grow our North American footprint. If you are passionate about digital technologies and are interested in global opportunities, you’ll be right at home with Levio Consulting!
Full Time , 37,5h/week
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.