Do you want to thrive in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment?
Come join our team of consultants at Levio, Canada’s leader in digital and organizational transformation.
Levio is a fertile ground to advance your career by enhancing and applying your skills and know-how. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to rapidly become an important player in ambitious projects regarding technology and software solutions
We are currently looking for Business Analysts with different levels of experience for large projects.
- Participate in the development or evaluation of business solutions by analyzing the impacts on the existing environment
- Integrate business principles and practices to ensure consistency and evolution of the company’s business vision
- Participate in the realization of deliverables
- Share work methods and techniques with team members concerning analysis, business architecture and continuous improvement
- Actively participate in the development of architecture parameters and practices and ensure their dissemination throughout the organization
- Monitor best practices, new technologies and business architecture practices
Qualifications & Experience
- Prior experience in the financial industry (Good knowledge of Insurance, Banking, or Wealth Management)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and be thorough
- Ability to translate business needs into practical operational requirements
Levio offers several benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees! In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer:
- A coaching approach and career advancement opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Up to 6 weeks of vacation
- A professional development allowance of $2,500
- A comprehensive modular insurance plan
- A deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Referral bonuses
- Paid public transportation or parking
- A strong commitment to giving back to our community.
Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, Indigenous status or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.