Levio is currently looking for highly skilled Scrum Master to join our team with prior experience in the financial industry.The company offers you the opportunity to be surrounded by a strong team that will take you further. We currently have different opportunities.
- Actively create and maintain the culture within the squad based on the organization and Agile leadership behaviors
- Ensures that the team is fully functional and productive
- Facilitate sprint planning, stand ups, retrospectives and other Agile ceremonies
- Remove barriers and resolves impediments
- Engage with Agile Coaches to help identify and deliver against training needs to support Agile practices
- Coach the squad members and provide constructive feedback to help drive Agile maturity
- Maintain and update squad process metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and transparent communications to Product Owner and other stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Agile frameworks. In-depth knowledge of Scrum
- Familiar with other frameworks: Kanban, XP, Lean
- JIRA master
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies with track record of high-quality deliverables
- Excellent presentations skills: ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner; individually or in front of a group
- Experience working with global teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate with clients, global teams and senior managers
- Strong attention to detail, and commitment to delivering high quality business solutions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Excel and Visio
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you'd be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!