IMMIGRATE TO CANADA!
This position requires relocation to Canada. Please apply only if interested to move.
Levio is the fastest growing professional services company in Canada as recognized by the 2019 and 2020 National Growth 500 ranking! We have deep expertise in digital transformation, specializing in remedial, high-risk, and complex enterprise IT and Digital Transformation projects. We have offices in Quebec City, Montreal, Sherbrooke, Toronto, Chicago and Phoenix and are currently expanding in Europe and Africa while we continue to grow our North American footprint. If you are passionate about digital technologies and are interested in global opportunities, you’ll be right at home with Levio Consulting!
Key daily tasks may include:
· Co-design and develop software to support rollout of core IT systems.
· Collaborate in a cross-functional environment (develop, test, integrations).
· Challenge conventional software delivery norms (continue to drive and improve upon Agile best practices).
· Enhance the core platform to support emergent digital technologies.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of hands-on development with Java/J2EE (Experience with Java 8 is a strong asset)
- Java back-end development (Spring boot, SOAP, microservices)
- Experience with Cloud AWS development
- Openshift (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Excellent communication skills // Comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Self-motivated, highly driven
- MUST HAVE: Bachelor's Degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering)
- Full English or French proficiency
Highly Desirable Experience:
- Experience with open-source frameworks- Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with application development with SOA architecture
- Web Services experience- REST, SOAP, etc. (highly preferred)
- Experience with Google’s PlayFramework2 and the Scala programming language
- Familiarity with build tools like Gradle or Maven
- Familiarity with GIT
- Competitive compensation and relocation package.
- Equity-holding partner track available for highly-motivated employees.
- Young tech company with a start-up mindset with global career opportunities.
- Strong commitment to giving back to our community.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We follow all government guidelines with regard to our return to the office protocol.
- Are you willing to relocate to Canada?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Java Developer: 5 years (Required)
- English or French (fluent level) (Required)