Do you want to thrive in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment?
Come join our team of consultants at Levio, Canada’s leader in digital and organizational transformation.
Levio is a fertile ground to advance your career by enhancing and applying your skills and know-how. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to rapidly become an important player in ambitious projects regarding technology and software solutions.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a creative and talented Senior Data Analysts with emphasis on Power BI, SSRS, SQL Server, strong T-SQL
A successful candidate will have an eye for quality and detail to help the team build a sophisticated Data Analytics and reporting solutions for Residential Whole Loans platform on SQL Server and will automate several ad-hoc reports in power BI/ SSRS, streamline business processes, and enable significant business growth. The candidate will be part of a global Data and Analytics squad delivering solutions using agile methodologies.
- Work with Front office and Technology teams to understand the data requirements and create automated data reports,
- Create efficient SQL for fast application performance, including advanced architectural techniques. Perform query optimization and performance tuning
- Continuously evaluate data analysis tools and processes and offer solutions to ensure they are efficient, high-quality and scalable.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used as a framework for data reports
- Lead/Participate in design process. Ensure reports provide required functionality to meet the business needs and maintain data quality, data integrity and data governance.
- Present the data stories to the internal and external teams
- Work collaboratively and apply thorough understanding of SDLC, responsibilities of the underlying platforms, database, and applications.
Qualifications & Experience
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Engineering or related quantitative field
- At least, 10+ years of experience in Data Analysis and Data reporting
- Strong Experience with Power BI, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Good experience in Data modeling, relational database design and hands on data analytics , backend/database development in any Relational Database (10+ years of experience)
- Expert in Python or Java, SQL, ETL methodologies (10+ years of experience)
- Expert in writing, debugging, optimizing and performance tuning of stored procedure, views, and complex queries.
- Strong knowledge of database design concepts with excellent problem-solving and leadership skills
- Exposure and experience with structured and unstructured data.
- Exposure to Machine learning models and NLP.
- Ability to distill problems and constraints from informal business requirements, and excellent in dealing with ambiguity with track record of delivering solutions in fast paced environment.
- Residential whole loans data knowledge is a plus
- Experience with java/scala/react is a plus
- Data Engineering/ Machine learning experience is a plus
Levio offers several benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees! In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer:
- A coaching approach and career advancement opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Up to 6 weeks of vacation
- A professional development allowance of $2,500
- A comprehensive modular insurance plan
- A deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Referral bonuses
- Paid public transportation or parking
- A strong commitment to giving back to our community
Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, Indigenous status or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.