Do you want to thrive in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment?
Come join our team of consultants at Levio, Canada’s leader in digital and organizational transformation.
Levio is a fertile ground to advance your career by enhancing and applying your skills and know-how. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to rapidly become an important player in ambitious projects regarding technology and software solutions
We are looking for an experienced, innovative and highly motivated Scrum master to help one of our clients build the next generation of Management Systems Applications. The solutions enable the organization to operate efficiently, facilitate appropriate levels of control and provide timely information to support business decision making.
- Actively create and maintain the culture within the squad based on the organization and Agile leadership behaviors
- Ensures that the team is fully functional and productive
- Facilitate sprint planning, stand ups, retrospectives and other Agile ceremonies
- Remove barriers and resolves impediments
- Engage with Agile Coaches to help identify and deliver against training needs to support Agile practices
- Coach the squad members and provide constructive feedback to help drive Agile maturity
- Maintain and update squad process metrics and artifacts to ensure accurate and transparent communications to Product Owner and other stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Agile frameworks. In-depth knowledge of Scrum
- Excellent communication skills in English
- JIRA master
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies with track record of high-quality deliverables
- Excellent presentations skills: ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner; individually or in front of a group
- Experience working with global teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate with clients, global teams and senior managers
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Excel and Visio
- Financial services experience (asset)
Levio offers several benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees! In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer:
- A coaching approach and career advancement opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Up to 6 weeks of vacation
- A professional development allowance of $2,500
- A comprehensive modular insurance plan
- A deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Referral bonuses
- Paid public transportation or parking
- A strong commitment to giving back to our community.
Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, Indigenous status or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.