Do you want to thrive in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment?
Come join our team of consultants at Levio, Canada’s leader in digital and organizational transformation.
Levio is a fertile ground to advance your career by enhancing and applying your skills and know-how. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to rapidly become an important player in ambitious projects regarding technology and software solutions.
We are looking for several Cloud Architects for various large-scale mandates in the Montreal area.
Levio helps organizations turn their ideas and goals into reality. Whether it's helping with an existing project or implementing a large-scale digital modernization program, we have a proven and effective approach to achieving the intended goals and benefits.
Our goal is to help our clients overcome the challenges of executing and managing their strategic priorities.
Levio is currently seeking Solution Architects who will have the opportunity to work on a large-scale project.
- Evaluate business needs and technical requirements of customers, propose solutions and provide estimates
- Deliver technical expertise in the development of cloud architectures, in the definition of technology strategies and technical decisions
- Communicate architectural decisions to stakeholders
- Communicate with project managers and technical stakeholders during the implementation and deployment of cloud solutions
- Work closely with the IT security team
- Provide support to professional services teams in the delivery of proposed solutions
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Have 2 years of experience as a cloud architect
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of one or more cloud platforms
- Strong knowledge of cloud security best practices
- Ability to communicate, illustrate and synthesize concepts and architectures
Levio offers several benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees!
In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer:
- A coaching approach and career advancement opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Up to 6 weeks of vacation
- A professional development allowance of $2,500
- A comprehensive modular insurance plan
- A deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Referral bonuses
- Paid public transportation or parking
- A strong commitment to giving back to our community.
Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, Indigenous status or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.