IT Solution Architect
Do you want to thrive in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment?
Come join our team of consultants at Levio, Canada’s leader in digital and organizational transformation.
Levio is a fertile ground to advance your career by enhancing and applying your skills and know-how. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to rapidly become an important player in ambitious projects regarding technology and software solutions.
Levio is currently seeking several Solution Architects to join Montreal’s team to work on a large-scale project.
Levio helps organizations turn their ideas and goals into reality. Whether it's assisting with an existing project or implementing a large-scale digital modernization program, we have a proven and effective approach to achieving the intended goals and benefits.
Our goal is to help our clients overcome the challenges of executing and managing their strategic priorities.
- Advise and guide clients on technology capabilities mapped to business requirements
- Participate in the creation of technical roadmaps to achieve strategic technical targets
- Work with stakeholders and business analysts to understand and influence the business requirements behind the solutions
- Establish strategic technical targets for business capabilities and functionality
- Develop and maintain architecture standards through an architecture committee
- Collaborate with analysts and business architects to create projects leading to solutions that meet the strategic vision
- Conduct project reviews, ensuring compliance with architecture standards, roadmaps, templates, guidelines and architecture solution
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- Ability to drive a strategic and technology planning process
- Ability to translate business needs into reliable, agile, and viable solutions
- TOGAF certification (an asset)
Levio offers several benefits in order to provide the greatest possible flexibility to its employees!
In addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment, we offer:
- A coaching approach and career advancement opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Up to 6 weeks of vacation
- A professional development allowance of $2,500
- A comprehensive modular insurance plan
- A deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
- Referral bonuses
- Paid public transportation or parking
- A strong commitment to giving back to our community
Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Levio is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.