Levio is currently looking for highly skilled Project Managers to join our team with prior experience in the financial industry.The company offers you the opportunity to be surrounded by a strong team that will take you further. We currently have different opportunities in Montreal.
- Work closely with clients to define the scope and business requirements
- Build clients relationships and manage expectations
- Create prototypes for business valuation and feedback
- Write detailed functional requirements and use cases
- Partner with data providers to ensure model requirements are met
- Support development team in creating detailed technical specifications
- Manage the QA team with test case writing, planning and execution
- Perform independent validation with a client centric focus
- Conduct UAT, training sessions and user demos
- Support ongoing user requirements and investigate issues
- The candidate should be capable of understanding and solving highly complex problems, have excellent communication skills and have financial services experience, preferably in the areas of investment banking and trading.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience following the SDLC (Waterfall, Agile)
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you'd be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!