Levio is looking for a highly skilled and motivated EIS Developers to join our team, with prior experience in the insurance industry.
This is a full-time opportunity located in the Toronto Area. Candidates should be available for travel in Phoenix area, some of the work could be done remotely as well.
We are willing to sponsor qualified candidates with great potential.for Canadian Work Visas.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Work closely with your project team and foster a collaborative environment
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming
- Travel, as needed.
- Comprehensive experience with EIS software
- Experience in in Insurance industry
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience of agile development practices - Scrum, Kanban.
- Exposure to working in a global delivery team.
- Comfortable with direct interaction with the business users at all levels.
- Good communication skills.
- We need strong-character team members, passionate about IT and geared for action.
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you'd be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!