Levio is currently looking for highly skilled Full Stack JAVA Developers to join our team with prior experience in the insurance industry.The company offers you the opportunity to be surrounded by a strong team that will take you further. We currently have different opportunities in US and Canada.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance;
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- 3-5+ years of hands-on development with Java/J2EE;
- Agile/Scrum experience;
- Experience with Oracle database;
- Comfortable working / understanding custom applications;
- Experience working with testers – familiarity with Black Box testing;
- Excellent communication skills // Comfortable working in a collaborative environment;
- Self-motivated, highly driven.
Highly Desirable Experience:
- Experience with open source frameworks - Spring and Hibernate;
- Experience with application development with SOA architecture;
- Web Services experience- REST, SOAP, etc.;
- Familiarity with build tools like Gradle or Maven;
- Familiarity with GIT.
- Bachelor's Degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you'd be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!