Levio is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Scrum master to join our team, with prior experience in the banking and wealth management industry
This is a full-time opportunity located in the Toronto Area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage day-to-day aspects of project management which includes leading Agile meetings (Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospectives, and Daily Stand-Ups)
- Facilitate decision-making, issue resolution and consensus among the team members and dependent teams.
- Embrace a leadership role and support the team by proactively identifying and removing impediments and dependencies.
- Plan projects in order to accomplish its goals within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards.
- Coordinate communication between staff and third parties acting on behalf of the client.
- Efficiently and competently manage any issues due to scope-creep, changed requirements, missed deadlines, etc. to bring them back on the plan or create a new plan with the assistance of key stakeholders.
- Control and manage final project documents and assets to minimize gaps between project planning and execution.
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of a project to all stakeholders.
- Balance personal ownership and accountability of immediate responsibilities with the flexibility and drive to jump in and fill gaps across the team as they arise.
- Create a motivational, transparent, collaborative, fun, and trustful environment where teams can work efficiently and deliver high-quality products quickly.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- 3+ years of Agile project delivery experience as a Scrum Master or similar role
- Banking and wealth management experience from an IT perspective
- Strong experience with Agile techniques (i.e. User Stories, Estimation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing and Agile Games) and other Scrum approaches discussed in the Agile space and ability to adapt Scrum framework in Agile and Hybrid environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Servant Leadership
- Ability to inspect & adapt
The position is in English, bilingual in French is an asset
If you would like to work in a creative, collaborate, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you’d be a great fit! We look forward to hearing from you!